We are a global community specifically designed to help you become an ‘elite’ freelancer in your chosen field. Fast. And completely on your terms.
About Freelancer Support
As the world moves increasingly towards a ‘gig’ economy with a massive growth in freelancing (and increased competition), Freelancer Support is designed to help freelancers everywhere attract new, and higher-calibre clients thus becoming the ‘elite’ among freelancers.
Our aim is to be the ‘home’ for the world’s most professional freelancers who actively help each other within this global community.
People with jobs don’t always ‘get’ what being freelance is really like. We do!
Reasons to Join Freelancer Support
Here, we understand what it’s like to be you. For some, self-employment is a choice, for others it’s a financial necessity. Either way, freelancing can be the ideal solution to earn a little (or a lot) more. To follow your true passions. Or simply to scale back on your hours so you can enjoy a more active non-work life. And, when you know how, freelancing is actually more secure than being in a full-time job these days.
For new freelancers as well as battle-weary ones, this online resource has a clear focus: to help you attract more business, with better clients, so you can earn more. It is practical and is based on the REAL world of freelancing in this increasingly competitive and cash-strapped economic environment.
If you are a typical freelancer, you are probably sceptical about whether such a course would be worth your time and the cost. We fully understand that. So, think of it as practical support when you most need it, not as a ‘training course’ (even though it has been organised that way).
Traditional classroom training costs freelancers double: the course fee, PLUS the fees you lose while you attend! Because this is online, help and support is available whenever you are!
Who will benefit most from joining
- Anyone who is looking to go full or part-time as a freelancer. Whether that is to earn a living, or just to supplement their income.
- Freelancers aspiring to become an ‘elite’ freelancer in their field of expertise.
- Freelancers who are extremely good at what they ‘do’, but struggle when it comes to finding clients or ‘hate’ the idea of selling themselves!
- Battle-weary, long-term freelancers who recognise they need some fresh ideas to re-invigorate them and refresh their ‘tired’ client base.
- People over 50, or approaching 50 and are exploring the viability of a self-employed freelance future. Perhaps because you want to leave your current employer, are being made redundant, or want to build a part-time freelance practice to improve your work/life balance. Or you want your work to fit in with family commitments.
- Retired individuals who want a part-time second income.
Are you any of those people? If so, get in touch.